October 16th, 2023
08:00 – 17:00
Price: 898,00 €
Internationally recognised innovation and learning strategist and founder of Habit of Improvement
An De Boelpaep
Expert Learning Design Implementation and Learning Ecosystems
Why should you attend:
Working side by side with machines, ubiquitous AI, increasingly virtual worlds and harnessing the power of data is still not a daily bread for 93% of executives. Yet, they seem in no hurry to invest in technological innovations, optimisations and new ways of working that support the future of working and learning from a human-centric approach.
This exclusive Masterclass / Workshop supports the essential factors that make up a nimble strategy to survive as an organisation in an increasingly fast-changing world.
From various problems and obstacles you may face today, we create opportunities for growth by focusing on human-centered innovations. In doing so, we also transcend silo thinking by linking strategy, HR and marketing with learning. The combination of a masterclass and an executive workshop ensures that, after a day of interaction, you will be able to come up with concrete and implementable proposals for continuous improvement that you can deploy in your own organizations.
Participation is only possible for CEO/COO/CXOs or Senior Executives/Leaders in Innovation, HR and L&D after selection so that participants reinforce each other and experience how all ecosystem stakeholders have an impact on growth.
Value and expected outcomes
- The importance of treating problems as opportunities for future-oriented growth
- The added value of stakeholder engagement to successfully implement innovation
- How to become more human in a world that becomes more digital
- Understanding the speed of innovation, that when viewed through the eyes of children, has overtaken us on several occasions
- Insights into the future of work and how innovation is necessary to remain attractive as an employer
- Implementable projects are the outcome of this hands-on masterclass that kick-start continuous growth through learning.
What is covered
- Based on the international awarded book Learning Ecosystems; creating innovative, lean and tech-driven learning strategies
- The future of work, learning and value-driven organisations
- Data analytics in a world where human-machine symbiosis is a reality
- Innovative technologies and cases successfully implemented by start-ups, learning organisations and multinationals.
- The Learning Maturity Model and the impact of Lean learning and AI to achieve Learning Ecosystems
- The habit of using root-cause analysis and design thinking to arrive at opportunities for people-centred innovation and growth from various problems and obstacles.
- Stakeholder involvement that transcends silo thinking and the importance of integrating organisational departments such as business strategy, IT, HR and Marketing to think as one.
“A session that makes us think beyond the limits and invites us to break down barriers and be visionary and creative”Mounia Cherkaoui – Performance and Strategy Improvement Enabler Canon EMEA
Let’s build something together.
Habit of Improvement
We are a network of like-minded specialists who share a philosophy of constant learning and knowledge sharing. To support our clients we co-create agile learning strategies and a growth mindset for the future.
+32 (0) 495 53 57 54