Lifelong learning and an unstoppable drive for innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship and philanthropy.
Katja Schipperheijn is a digital learning strategist and internationally recognized consultant and keynote speaker on learning and engagement in the connected world. Her area of expertise focuses on the interaction of people and technology to achieve sustainable growth based on commitment and well-being.
She has worked for more than 15 years with tech companies and learning organizations and holds a Master Degree in Economical Science, an Executive MBA from the Antwerp Management School and Digital Learning Strategy from MITSloan
- Digital Learning Strategy and Innovation
- Lean Learning Frameworks and Learnscapes
- Social and Hybrid Learning
- Sustainable Business and Ecosystems
- Learning and Collaboration Platforms
- Engagement based on Free Flow Of Knowledge
Habit of Improvement
We are a network of like-minded specialists who share a philosophy of constant learning and knowledge sharing. To support our clients we co-create agile learning strategies and a growth mindset for the future.
+32 (0) 495 53 57 54