Lifelong learning and an unstoppable drive for innovation, entrepreneurship and philanthropy.
Katja is an internationally recognised learning strategist, consultant, author and keynote speaker on learning and engagement in the connected world. Her expertise focuses on the symbiosis of people and technology to achieve sustainable growth based on learning and well-being.
With more than 15 years of experience as a consultant at multinational companies, learning institutions and start-ups, she started the non-for-profit organisation sCooledu in 2017 with which she has already welcomed more than 15,000 children in her workshops on digital citizenship. In addition, she visited more than 500 schools and 1,200 vocational teachers.
Since lifelong learning is her driving force, she holds a Master’s degree in Economics, an Executive MBA from AMS and recently added Digital Learning Strategies and Algorithmic Business Thinking from MITSloan, in addition to several certificates in training and coaching.
Contact Katja for
- Executive Workshops: Rethink the Future of Learning, Performance Management and Industry 4.0 in a human – machine symbiosis.
- Tailor-made inspiring yet thought provoking keynotes for conferences and corporate events
- Consulting based on design thinking, Algorithmic business thinking and Reverse Engineering to create a value driven future.
- Digitale Burgertjes (Little Digital Citizens) (2018) Lannoo Campus. Guidance for parents and educators of young children and teenagers growing up in an increasingly virtual world. (Dutch)
- The LearnScape, Learning as Oxygen for the Nimble Organisation (2021) Pelckmans (Dutch)
- Learning Ecosystems, Creating Innovative, Lean and Tech-driven Learning Strategies (2022) Kogan Page (English). Practical guide to develop a learning strategy that encourages a culture of continuous improvement and drives business success.
Let’s build something together.
Habit of Improvement
We are a network of like-minded specialists who share a philosophy of constant learning and knowledge sharing. To support our clients we co-create agile learning strategies and a growth mindset for the future.
+32 (0) 495 53 57 54